- ANYONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WILL BE DENIED ENTRY. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF ENTRY INTO THE SIMULATION AND NO REFUND. SECURITY WILL BE ON LOCATION IN THE PARKING AREA. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE
- NEVER MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE ZOMBIES AT ANY TIME. CONTACT WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GAME. ANY ASSAULT ON ZOMBIE COMBAT ZONE STAFF WILL WIN YOU A FREE TRIP TO JAIL
- PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR SQUAD COMMANDERS INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER
- NEVER POINT YOUR WEAPON AT ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ZOMBIES DURING GAMEPLAY
- NEVER FOR ANY REASON LEAVE THE GROUP. IF THERE IS A CONCERN OR A PROBLEM, REPORT IT TO YOUR SQUAD LEADER
- NO OPENED TOED SHOES OR SANDALS., PROPER FOOTWEAR IS MANDATORY
- IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE A HEART CONDITION, ETC. WE RECOMMEND REFRAINING FROM PLAYING. THIS GAME IS INTENSE AND AT TIMES FRIGHTENING
- BOOKINGS/TICKETS FOR ZOMBIE COMBAT ZONE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE
- NO VIDEO OR PICTURES ARE PERMITTED TO BE TAKEN WITHIN THE GROUNDS. GROUP PICTURES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE COMPOUND
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We are now located at Semiahmoo First Nation Park on Marine Drive in White Rock BC. Look for the Zombie Combat Zone banner. Please drive carefully as there may be the odd zombie lurking near the road.
WILL ZOMBIE COMBAT ZONE CLOSE IF IT RAINS/SNOWS?
We live in a rainy climate here in coastal BC, so our tour goes rain or shine, this includes heavy rainfall. Only under snowstorm conditions that render the roads undriveable would we close. If it is raining then dress accordingly.
HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS?
Go to our website and click on bookings. All the info is there. You must book in ADVANCE to reserve your tour! If a date is sold out then you’ll have to choose another. We accept bookings to a maximum of 12 people only. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but there will be no exceptions to this rule. The tour cost is one price this year.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COST?
We supply you with a paintball gun (Tippmann Tango One), eye protection, and ample paintballs to make it through the tour.
* ANY ROUNDS LEFT OVER AT THE END OF THE TOUR ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE SHOOTING RANGE
CAN I BRING MY OWN PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT?
Due to insurance purposes you can NOT bring your own guns or goggles. Everything is provided for you at Zombie Combat Zone including paintball guns (Tippmann Tango One), helmets, goggles, and paintballs. If you wear glasses and have contacts then wear your contacts.
HOW LONG IS THE GAME?
You must arrive 30mins prior to your scheduled booking time! Your Zombie Combat Zone experience takes approximately 1 hour, which includes 15min orientation,/suiting up in combat gear and 30min gameplay. As we are on a tight timetable and there will be groups following yours, you must be ready to play at your scheduled time or the game will start without you. No exceptions!
* Zombie Combat Zone is a theatrical experience therefore we reserve the right to inform players of possible delays in start time.
I ONLY HAVE 3 PEOPLE IN MY GROUP, CAN YOU FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO JOIN US?
No we are not responsible for finding other people to join your group.
WHAT ARE THE RULES AT ZOMBIE COMBAT ZONE?
Really quite simple:
Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entry. Failure to comply with this rule will result in refusal of entry into the simulation and no refund. Security will be on location in the parking area. There will be absolutely no exceptions to this rule
No cell phones.
Do not touch actors or make any physical contact with the zombies.
No videos or photography inside the Zone or on the compound. (as this is a live interactive game we want to assure the element of surprise for future gamers)
*For further rules please check the website under “rules”.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GO ON ONE TOUR?
We can accommodate from 1 to 12 people per tour. Keep in mind that the tour is one set price. The more people you bring the cheaper it is. 12 is our maximum per group NO EXCEPTIONS.
WHAT KIND OF EFFECTS WILL THERE BE?
Boy oh boy you asked for it. There will be blood, gore, zombies, violence, loud noises, gunfire, strobes, smoke, fire and darkness. You may get blood on you too…
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Dress warm. We recommend that you wear black clothing and boots of some kind. Zombie Combat Zone is not liable for damage to clothing during gameplay. If it’s raining then dress accordingly, likewise for snow.
CAN I SHOOT ZOMBIES?
Absolutely. Zombie Combat Zone is the ONLY place in Canada where you can do this.
IS THE GAME STRENUOUS?
Possibly, you will be on the move for about 70% of the game. There are rest times during game play but you need to be in reasonable shape.
HOW SCARY IS IT IN THE ZONE?
Ummm it’s a zombie apocalypse…think about it.
IS THERE A MINIMUM AGE?
The main game is only for players 13 or over, players between the ages of 13-16 must have adult supervision. However, we are opening a live zombie shooting gallery where you get 30 paintballs for $5 and you can get your thrills shooting at the undead. This year try your hand at our newest zombie shooting gallery upgrade…FULLY AUTOMATIC PAINTBALL.
DOES ZOMBIE COMBAT ZONE HAVE ANYTHING SPECIAL PLANNED FOR HALLOWEEN?
We are currently considering having our first ZOMBIEFEST CARNIVAL
I MIGHT GET HUNGRY OR THIRSTY AFTER PLAYING, IS THERE SOMEWHERE I CAN RELAX DURING ALL THIS CRAZINESS?
Yes, you can stop at GROUND ZERO common area where you can grab some Zombie type drinks, coffee, and snacks. We also have some select merchandise for sale.
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE BOOKING DATES FOR SEASON 2?
Zombie Combat Zone will book all October tours first then open availability for November.
WILL THE ACTORS TOUCH ME?
For insurane puposes the simple answer to this is no.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS TO GROUPS?
Individual groups, no. Corporate functions? We can talk.
WHAT IF I GET SCARED AND WANT TO PUNCH A ZOMBIE?
Any assault on ZCZ staff will result in the RCMP taking you directly to jail. For the safety of our customers and staff we have security cameras throughout the property.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BREAK THE RULES?
Any violation the rules and you will be asked to leave without warning and no refund.
WHAT IF I GET INJURED OR CHOPPED UP INTO LITTLE BITS?
We have certified First Aid attendants within the staff.